TERMS & CONDITIONS
PARTICIPATING IN THE CLIMB ZONE ACTIVITIES
Guests to The Climb Zone acknowledge that certain risks of injury are inherent in the participation of Adventure and High Rope Challenge activities. Guests are aware that the High Rope Challenges contain inherent risks and dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can eliminate, and Guests are voluntarily participating in these activities. Guests understand that the dangers and risks of participating in these activities include, but are not limited to, serious physical injury, long term disability, death, fractures, sprains and strains among others. These types of injuries may be minor or serious and may result from one’s own actions, or actions or inactions of others, or a combination of both. Guests understand that on their behalf, they are waiving and releasing any claims which they may have against The Climb Zone at Kerem Adventure Camp, its owners and Team members from and against all liability for bodily injury, property damage or loss, and death, arising from their participation in these activities that they wish to engage in.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Climb Zone reserves the right to refuse entry or request Guests to leave the venue for any of the following:
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity and may not be operational on the day you visit the venue.
- The Climb Zone will remain open in most weather conditions (except in circumstances of lightning, high winds or storm).
- Some of the The Climb Zone activities may be affected by certain weather conditions and participants may be required to vacate the course and must follow the instructions of The Climb Zone Team members at all times.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied at the venue by a responsible supervisor/guardian who is 18 years of age or older; who is responsible for the supervision and safety of their children.
- Different activities have certain height, age or weight restrictions and Guests acknowledge that they will abide by these rules and may be refused access to certain activities for any of these reasons.
- Guests entering The Climb Zone acknowledge the activities in this service may expose them to a greater than normal risk of injury. Guests therefore agree upon entry to the service, the owners and operators of The Climb Zone shall not be liable for any injury to persons and property and forego any legal rights whatsoever and howsoever incurred, including but not limiting to omission act of negligence, default, or breach of contract.
- Guests are required to attend an Induction Session prior to participating in any of the The Climb Zone activities. Guests are responsible for the full application of safety rules whilst on the activities.
- A Climbing Agreement must be signed by all participants, or their parent/guardian (for any participant younger than 18 years), upon checking into The Climb Zone and prior to participating in any The Climb Zone activities.
- Guests entering The Climb Zone must not be affected to any extent by alcohol, drugs or any prescription medications that result in diminished cognitive abilities and awareness.
- No items may be taken on the courses including cameras, phones, keys etc.
Participants must wear closed toed shoes with rigid soles.
- Long hair must be tied back and jewellery removed
- Glasses, including prescription glasses, must be secure or worn with a strap
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by The Climb Zone in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to undertake or complete an activity or for any of the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Inappropriate behaviour or language will not be tolerated and may result in the expulsion from our premises.
By entering The Climb Zone you acknowledge abiding by the above conditions of entry and are subject to the The Climb Zone Terms and Conditions herein.
HIGH ROPES COURSE, LOW ROPES COURSE, CLIMBING WALL AND CLIMBING STRUCTURES
The Climb Zone at Kerem Adventure Camp is committed to conducting its recreation programs and activities in a safe manner. Through ongoing audits, regular maintenance, adherence to rules of use and team training and development; Kerem strives to reduce risk and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants’ safety.
- Participants and guardians of minors using the facilities or taking part in the activities must recognise that there is the potential for risk or injury when choosing to participate in activities at Kerem Adventure Camp and The Climb Zone.
- The High Ropes Course, Low Ropes Course, Climbing Wall and additional climbing structures include a series of challenging activities intended to engage the physical, mental and emotional resources of each participant. You are responsible for determining if you or your minor child/ward is physically fit and/or adequately skilled for the onsite activities.
- The Group Coordinator confirms that each participant has read and understands the rules of use for each attraction. They agree to abide by those rules at all times and understand that by not doing so they may increase the risk of accident to self or others, that may result in injury. Kerem Adventure Camp and The Climb Zone reserves the right to terminate a visit of participants not complying with the rules of use.
- The Group Coordinator acknowledges that climbing activities have inherent risks that may result in injury. They and each participant understands that climbing is physically demanding and the participant warrants that they have no medical condition that will affect their ability to participate; or that may be negatively exacerbated through physical exertion.
- The Group Coordinator acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of injury in climbing due to equipment failure, falling objects, human error or by a combination of any or all of these. They and each participant accepts the risk of injury due to any of these causes and understands the inherent risks associated with climbing and attractions/activities.
Photography and video may appear on our website. The Climb Zone reserves the right to use your image in any promotional or advertising material.
The Climb Zone may send you offers, promotions and details of exciting new projects from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these please tick the relevant box when you make a booking.
The Climb Zone activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and endurance. If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. It is the responsibility of the participant to inform The Climb Zone of any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries which might affect their ability to participate safely in any of the activities.
The Climb Zone at Kerem Adventure Camp reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.